So, what is on our to-do list?
This time we choose to fly to Osaka and return from Tokyo. Since we start our holiday in Hiroshima it takes a lot less time and hassle to get there from Osaka. It a little bit more expensive, but it saves us 2,5 hours of traveling which is kinda nice since we’ll probably be a bit tired of the trip
The schedule (for now):
Calendar developed and supported by Kieran O'Shea
There are still a lot op options open of what to visit. We have made a list of possible “to-do’s” but a few things are already set.:
- Visit my niece in Tokyo again!
- Once again a visit to Tako Tako King pub in Osaka!
- Have dinner at Yakiniku Rokko.
Was there with Syb in 2011 and it was great!
- Probably visit Universal Studio’s Osaka
- Go to Shirakawa-go to step back in time and drink some raw sake.
- Check out several Pokémon stores, because, why not?
- Probably a shitload of Arcade’s since it would be a shame not to use my Arcade card this time.